Website Terms & Conditions
All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the content of this site is accurate.
Cotswold Seeds will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies or omissions it may contain. Cotswold Seeds, nor any of its directors or employees, will be liable for damages arising out of, or, in connection with, the use of this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages, of any kind, except that Cotswold Seeds does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Cotswold Seeds directors, employees or other representatives.
Any links from this site to another site are provided for information and convenience, and, Cotswold Seeds takes no responsibility or liability for there content or any other aspects of the sites. Cotswold Seeds do not endorse any sites for which there is a link from this web site.
- By clicking on the shopping cart the customer accepts the terms and conditions as laid out by Cotswold Seeds.
- All costs for post, packaging, delivery and VAT, where applicable, are included in the final price.
- Product details are regularly updated but there may be circumstances of errors and omissions which will be corrected before monies are taken from customers, in which situation the customer will be given the option to conclude their purchase.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are fit for the purpose for which they are intended and they cannot rely Cotswold Seeds.
- Cotswold Seeds believes that all goods sold are of satisfactory quality according to the Sale of Goods Act 1979. In the event that goods supplied do not correspond to their description, are not fit for the purpose, or, are not of satisfactory quality, then the customer is entitled, providing the goods have not been legally accepted, to reject the goods and have their money refunded.
- Cotswold Seeds limitation of liability shall be limited to the sales contract price and this is reflected in the price of the goods, which would be greater if a more extensive liability were required to be undertaken by Cotswold Seeds. This limitation of liability shall apply for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of revenue, depletion of goodwill or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever.
- Cotswold Seeds will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused through its inability or delay in fulfilling any order in its control. In the event of such inability or delay Cotswold Seeds has the option after a reasonable period of time to cancel the contract wholly or in part without incurring liability whatsoever.
- All prices are given including VAT where applicable and are subject to increase to reflect the imposition or increase in any tariff or tax.
- Dates and indications for delivery is approximate shall not be the essence of the contract unless expressly agreed and confirmed at the time of order.
- It is a condition of all transactions made from this Web site that all matters pertaining thereto shall be governed in all respects by English Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- In the event of shortages we reserve the right to use alternative varieties without notice.
- Right to Cancel: Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund. Cancellations and refunds may only be made prior to dispatch of the goods (so within 24 hours during the working week or by Monday if you order on Friday or over the weekend). To cancel your order, email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01608 652552.
- Cancellation & Returns Policy: If you wish to cancel your order please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have despatched the goods to you. Orders cannot be cancelled after the goods have been despatched.
- Returns: We are not able to accept returns.